Monday, May 3, 2010

Corissa Furr

Corissa Furr
CORISSA FURR

Let's start by telling us your name and where you're from.
My name is Corissa Furr and I'm from the Washington DC area.

What is your ethnic background?
I am German and Irish.

How did you get your start in modeling?
I went with my friend to one of her photoshoots and the photographer
offered to take some headshots for me. He wanted to keep working with me, so I built a portfolio...got into FHM magazine...and it
progressed from there!

Corissa Furr low  riderWhat are some of your current projects?
I am currently the co-host for DSPORT DVD with Andrew Hawkins which come free with issues of DSPORT Magazine. I am on the cover of the 2010 Import Tuner Calendar, working on some other photoshoots and traveling.

Tell us about where you grew up?
I grew up in a VERY, VERY small town in Western MD. There are lots
of mountains and farms. It was one of those places where
everyone knows everyone. I actually love the fact that I grew up that
way. I'll probably settle down in a place similar to that when I have
children of my own.




Corissa Furr hot  lady
What kind of girl were you in high school?
I wasn't a cheerleader or on the homecoming court. I was a band
geek... lol. I was friends with everyone. Instead of belonging to
one clique, I hung out with the cheerleaders and jocks, but also
with the goths and band geeks... if that makes sense..haha.

Corissa Furr  bikiniWhat do you like to do in your spare time?
I read a lot of books and play around with photoshop and graphic
design. I'm also really interested in photography.

In addition to modeling, what other talents do you posses?
I'm a pretty good speaker, so I've done a lot of hosting and
interviews. During HIN, I would interview some of our celebrity
performers, like Sean Kingston, Huey & Tera Patrick. And as I
mentioned before, I am co host for DSPORT DVD. I also have a huge
passion for music. Although I don't really practice too much any
more, I'd like to think that's still one of my greatest talents.

What kind of music do you like?
All kinds.... with the exception of country. Not a big fan of
depressing, twangy music..haha!

What would be your favorite food?
That's really hard to choose....but I would have to say that I can't
live without chocolate in my life.

What would be the most favorite part of your body and the least favorite?
I'd have to say my least favorite would be my teeth. I dunno, my
canine teeth are just really sharp, so I think I look like a
vampire..haha! I've thought about just getting veneers. My favorite
part is definitely my eyes. That's probably the number one thing
people comment on when they see me. And, everyone thinks I look like
Megan Fox...which is DEFINITELY not a bad thing!!

What are your biggest turn ons and turn offs in a guy?
A good personality and the ability to have a stimulating, intellectual
conversation is a HUGE turn on for me. Turn offs would include poor
hygiene, too much cologne, and those guys who talk themselves up
like they're important. I also hate when they name drop all the time.

Are you currently single?
Unfortunately, I am not available boys!

What type of guys do you go for?
I tend to have a weakness for musicians.... don't ask me why. Must
have something to do with my love for music. It's so hot when a
guy serenades me, especially if it's a song he wrote for me!! I am
very attracted to guys who are determined, hard working, and
passionate who have aspirations. I like to be around someone who's
positive and motivates me. And, of course... all women love a
romantic. What puts you in a sexy mood?
Making out... or getting a nice full body massage.

What's something men should know about women?
Well, there are LOTS of things men don't get about women! But one
thing I'd say is that we do hold grudges. Men tend to just get over
things and forget them. But women, we hold on to things and we are
just more emotional. We love when guys are sensitive to those
certain things.

Where can we see more of you?
Official Website - Corissa-Furr.com
Myspace.com/meetCorissa
Facebook.com/CorissaFurr
Twitter.com/CorissaFurr